Geometry and Physics of Hitchin systems V
University of Illinois at Chicago
July 6-10, 2020
Higgs bundles and their spectral data have had applications in different research areas of mathematics and physics. This fifth workshop in the series is intended to bring young researchers in the area to highlight advances in their research, and inspire new perspectives from which to study Higgs bundles and its applications.
The speakers will include:
- Camilla Felisetti (Geneva)
- Laura Fredrickson (Stanford)
- Dami Lee (Washington)
- Marina Logares (Madrid)
- Ruxandra Moraru (Waterloo)*
- Olivia Dumitrescu (Michigan State)
- Steve Rayan (Saskatchewan)
- Steve Bradlow (UIUC)*
There will also be two mini-courses by Vicky Hoskins and Monica Jinwoo Kang.