Current trends on spectral data for Higgs bundles II
Simons Center for Geometry and Physics, Stony Brooke, New York, USA.
June 11-12, 2016
Higgs bundles and their spectral data have had applications in different research areas of mathematics and physics. This second workshop in the series was intended to bring young researchers in the area to highlight advances in their research, and inspire new perspectives from which to study Higgs bundles and its applications. The speakers were:
- Laura Fredrickson, The University of Texas at Austin, USA.
- Victoria Hoskins, Freie Universität Berlin, Germany.
- Alessia Mandini, PUC, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Sara Maloni, Brown University, USA.
- Daniele Alessandrini, University of Heidelberg, Germany.
- Arielle Leitner, Technion, Israel.
- Qiongling Li, QGM Aarhus & Caltech, Denmark & US
This workshop was co-organized with Lara Anderson.