Current trends on spectral data for Higgs bundles III
University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC)
November 13-14, 2017
Higgs bundles and their spectral data have had applications in different research areas of mathematics and physics. This third workshop in the series was intended to bring young researchers in the area to highlight advances in their research, and inspire new perspectives from which to study Higgs bundles and its applications. The speakers were:
- Olivia Dumitrescu, Michigan State, USA.
- Camilla Felisetti, Bologna, Italy.
- Laura Fredrickson, Stanford, USA.
- Qiongling Li, QGM & Caltech, Denmark & USA.
- Ngo Bao Chau, University of Chicago, USA.
- Eric Zaslow, Northwestern University, USA.